If you require help with your membership, please email support @ koptalk.com
Q: I am having problems logging in. What do I do?
- If your membership has expired you can renew at: https://www.koptalk.com/join-koptalk/
- If your membership is active, make sure you are logging in at: https://www.koptalk.com/members/ubbthreads.php/ubb/login.html
- Clearing cookies using the following link fixes most log-in issues: https://www.koptalk.com/members/ubbthreads.php/ubb/mycookies.html
If the link does not work, clear cookies in your browser. If that still doesn’t work, try another browser as a matter of interest.
- Contact support @ koptalk.com if you still cannot access the members’ community
Q: How do I cancel my membership?
- You need to visit https://www.paypal.com, locate your subscription and cancel. You must do this prior to your renewal date.
- If you joined via another method or need help, please email support @ koptalk.com
Q: How do I renew my membership?
- Please go to: https://www.koptalk.com/join-koptalk/
- To speed things up, after completing your payment, you can email support @ koptalk.com to advise them of your payment. Thanks for supporting us!
Q: I am a KopTalk.TV or Podcast Patron. Can I have a free log-in to the members’ community?
- If you joined KopTalk.TV, our YouTube channel, on the KopTalk.TV VIP tier or KopTalk Legend tier, you are entitled to free access to the members’ community for as long as you subscribe to KopTalk.TV on YouTube.
- If you are a Podcast Patron on the DKB Legend tier or DKB Royalty tier, you are entitled to free access to the members’ community for as long as you are a Patron on those tiers. However, if you are on the Legend tier, your payment currency must be set to £. If you are on the Royalty tier, your payment currency is irrelevant.
- You need to email support @ koptalk.com with details of which feature you support (KopTalk.TV or the KopTalk Podcast). If you support KopTalk.TV, support needs your YouTube username, that’s the name that appears next to your name on YouTube when you post a comment. If you support the KopTalk Podcast, please provide the name and email address that you use on Patreon.
- Please provide a login name and display name. Your login name is only visible to you e.g. davesmith and your display name is visible to others if you post on the members’ forums e.g. RedDave
- You can provide a password if it helps you or we will generate one at random.
Q: Is my data secure? Do you sell my data?
- We never sell your data or provide any of your details to anyone (unless you request us to provide your email address to another member).
- If you provide an email address, this is only used to provide the service(s) you have requested.
- If you cancel your membership, if you email support @ koptalk.com we will delete your email address from our member database.
- YouTube (KopTalk.TV) and Patreon (KopTalk Podcast) are responsible for your personal information relating to subscriptions and payments. You should contact them direct if you have any problems with payments or their services/platforms.
- YouTube, Patreon, Paypal never provide any of your payment details to us e.g. bank details, credit or debit card numbers etc.
- We can never manually debit your bank account, credit or debit cards as we do not have any of that information.